OBA BASEBALL TRAINING FACILITY ACCOMMODATE PLAYERS OF ALL AGES IN AND AROUND TAMPA, BRANDON, PLANT CITY, RIVERVIEW, LITHIA AND ALL OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
OBA offers private lessons, memberships, team sessions all year as well as seasonal baseball camps. OBA facilities can accommodate little league needs all the way up to Major League Baseball player off-season training and we do!
Our indoor and outdoor facilities include:
- 3 covered major league/high school regulation pitching mounds
- 2 covered outdoor little league mounds
- “Iron Mike” pitching machine with the ability to deliver up to 90 mph pitches and capability of pre-programming a series of different pitches (including fastball, curveball, change up)
- Outdoor infield
- 2 indoor batting cages
- 2 portable mounds
- 2 tee/soft-toss stations
- Circuit training area complete with armbands and medicine balls
- Cross-training activities/program designed by MLB trainers for strength and conditioning in the form of offseason work
TEAM RENTALS can be set up, with cage availability for $60 per one-hour time frame which includes the use of outdoor infield, one bullpen mound (more when available), one batting cage. This is a great option for teams that do not get enough practice time on a full field. In an hour, get your infield, hitting, and pitching work in. Also a perfect solution for rainy day practices with unpredictable Florida weather.
For more information on team facility rentals and available times, please call OBA at 813-737-3000.